Saturday, May 30, 2009

Intro:

I have turned off my cell phone only because it has been acting a bit odd like sending text messages to everyone on my address book and calling random people etc etc, and so having no phone I decided I needed something to do and so I thought why not a blog?!  I have read many blogs before but never actually typed one!  So here it is my first blog ever!   Well MYSPACE doesn't count right, perhaps it does.  Hey that picture on to the left that's my beautiful pimping cousin KJ QUEEN KILLA she's pretty much one of the coolest person ever (if i am not home i am prolly with her)and the crazy orange headed chica well that's me LOL I am not all together sure what inspired me to bleach it but I have learned my lesson and went back to of course the blackest black!  Yay!  I spend half my day trying to pick up my room and the other half searching job post in Arcadia, CA.  Music, poetry and art is what I love.  My job is a boring one and so is this city I live in.  I need something more, perhaps a new beginning.   The house phone is ringing its my mom wants to know if my brother is home yet I say no.  I have 3 brothers and my sister Glitzy Glam who just had her baby Leah Grace last week I am now an aunt and its pretty cool so far!  I cant wait until she gets bigger!  I want to take her out and buy her the world if she ask for it!  I am 21 I have a best friend who I first meet when we were in the 6Th grade.  Jen she is awesome and she has a beautiful 1 year old son.  Then there is my gang made out of the 3 coolest chicks in the world :
KJ QUEEN KILLA 
ELLIE ELECTRIC
    and
NANCY 

Life isn't perfect we just try to make it right living one day at a time.
:Today is a hot night and the grasshoppers are loud: 

I (am):
thankful for stuff like 
YOU TUBE :where I can spend my restless nights searching up videos 
and
EBAY where i spend my money 
and Yes! 
I am very thankful for 
Pay pal.. 
LOL...
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!  He is now 47 years old .. wow .. pretty cool..
I guess now is the time to say good bye until next time.  Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment