Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Craziest thing ever



Goodness grace!   she said,"Come on! lets get on this one its the easiest ride for starters!"  and there I was following like a duck and soon came Kj and next Ellie next thing we know we upside down!  I swear the whole time I was praying I'd stay alive!  Never again! never again!! I said to the girls!  and kj killa was like,"Hell no!! We almost died!!  and she cursed the world with everything/everyone on it as well!!  LOL  and so we indeed were tired, and scared like chickens!  lol so of course we decided to hit the beach! Hell yea! santa monica pier!  that was pretty awesome!  A beautiful man stuck his tongue out at us and smiled for pictures!  lol it was funny nice guys!  over all it was a good day..

p.s i have changed my mind about bunggy jumping!  kATHY YOU CAN JUMP OFF YOURSELF... LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment