Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MAKERS OF ROCK N' ROLL n etc:LOL:

OMG! I told myself ,"I have got to make a blog on the awesome man and woman who have made music come alive!" as many of you may know I am a sucker for music (and vegan cake) LOL 
I do not know of any one who isn't anyways these amazing folks who went before us and help make history and music.  This blog doesn't contain the videos or info in order by dates or anything .. on second thought perhaps i should make it as a timeline lol anyways here it goes for those who stood before us.. cheers and rock n 'roll well here only a lil bit 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Johnny Cash Pictures, Images and Photos
Charlie Feathers Pictures, Images and Photos

Amy Lee Pictures, Images and Photos
AFI Pictures, Images and Photos













No comments:

Post a Comment